Rohan R. Kerkar has obtained his MCA degree from Goa University. He has years of experience in the field of Academics. He has presented a research paper in a conference organized by NIT Goa. His area of research includes Green Computing, Multimedia Technologies, Graphic Designing and Object Oriented Programming. He is also an IGNOU counsellor from 2017 till date conducting lectures for various courses offered by IGNOU.
- Webinars Attended
1. Attended a National Webinar on “Information Security: The need of the hour” in the three day webinar organized by the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of the Don Bosco Art’s and Science College, Angadikadyu, Kannur, Kerala in association with the Department of Computer Applications on July 15, 2021.
2. Attended a webinar on “Ethical Hacking” organized by the faculty of Computer Applications, Marwadi Universit, Rajkot on September 17, 2021.
3. Attended a webinar on “3 Pillars of Cyber Security” organized by Don Bosco College of Engineering, Fatorda on September 24, 2021.
4. Attended a Two-day webinar on “Navigating Pathways of Research Publishing in Scopus Indexed Journals” organized by Vidya Prabodini College, Porvorim on September 25, 2021.
5. 3 Day National Webinar Series Organized by Fr. Agnel College of Arts & Commerce, Pilar, Goa on the theme 'Trends, Advancements & Applications in Computing - 6th December 2021.
Jovi D’Silva, Chaitali More, Rohan Kerkar, Evaluation of Time Series Models for Forecasting Daily Rise in Confirmed COVID-19 Cases During the Second Wave in India, 3rd International Conference on Advances in Information Communication Technology & Computing (AICTC – 2021), 20th and 21st December 2021. Published in Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, Springer, Scopus Indexed.
Faculty Development Programme at NIT, WARANGAL (T.S) India
Topic- Understanding Research and Statistical Analysis Using SPSS